We value our customers and strive to provide high-quality service and repair for their vehicles. However, we understand that sometimes things may go wrong and customers may have complaints. This policy outlines how we handle complaints and what customers can expect from us.
- If you have a complaint about any aspect of our service or repair, please contact us as soon as possible. You can call us, email us, or visit us in person. We will listen to your complaint and try to resolve it quickly and fairly.
- If we cannot resolve your complaint on the spot, we will acknowledge it in writing within 5 working days and provide you with a reference number. We will also assign a manager or owner to investigate your complaint and keep you updated on the progress.
- We will aim to provide you with a final response within 8 weeks of receiving your complaint. If we need more time, we will inform you of the reason and the expected timeframe.
- If you are not satisfied with our final response, you can escalate your complaint to the Motor Ombudsman, a certified Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR) provider who can assist with resolving disputes between consumers and code-accredited businesses. You can contact them by calling 0345 241 3008 or submitting your complaint online at https://www.themotorombudsman.org/consumers/make-a-complaint
- If you do not wish to use the Motor Ombudsman or they are unable to help you, you can also take your complaint to the small claims court. However, this should be a last resort and you should try to resolve your complaint with us or the Motor Ombudsman first.
We hope that you will never have to use this policy, but if you do, we will do our best to address your concerns and restore your trust in our garage.