Car Puncture Repairs
Did you know that about half of all flat tyres caused by a puncture can be repaired safely and cheaply without the need for a replacement tyre.
The most important thing that you can do to help the chances of your puncture being repairable is not to drive on it when it is flat - driving for even a few hundred meters on a flat tyre can damage and make it UN-repairable. As soon as you notice it is flat either put the spare wheel on, or call Jordans Autocare who can visit your home or work to repair the puncture.
All our vans are equipped with mobile puncture repair facilities and repaired to British Standard (BSAU159). A tyre must always be checked thoroughly before it is repaired. If the tyre displays any of the following, it should not be repaired:
- Illegal tread depth (below 1.6mm across the central ¾ of the tyre tread throughout the entire circumference)
- Run flat damage - breakdown of the tyre's structural integrity
- Secondary damage - caused by the injuring object
- Aging/deterioration of tyre rubber
- Bead damage
- Exposed cords
- Faulty/poor previous repairs
Our mobile puncture repair service will cost £30.
When contacting our team, please let us know if your vehicle doesn't have a spare tyre as our team can organise our fitter to bring a spare just incase your existing tyre isn't repairable.
Need help today then call us on: 0118 411 5002.