Introducing the MICHELIN CrossClimate tyre with revolutionary performances that keep you safe in every weather condition.
It offers the advantages of summer tyres in wet braking, dry braking, longevity, & fuel efficiency, and the advantages of winter tyres in traction and braking for consumers driving in cold or occasional snowy conditions. With the simplicity of only one set of tyres all year long!
And always the acclaimed benefits of MICHELIN Total Performance.
Intelligent new mix of compounds
- Excellent grip in every weather condition (1)
- "A" wet braking level
- Optimised fuel consumption (2)
Combination of a unique V-shaped tread pattern with new higher-performing sipes
- Excellent dry performance (1)
- Strong snow traction (1)
- Maintained tyre longevity (3)
Innovative association of bevel-edged tread blocks with the higher-performing sipes
- Effective dry braking (1)
- Great snow performance (1)