The KORMORAN brand provides safe tyres with modern design in all key product categories in Passenger Car, SUV, and Light Truck product segments.
Kormoran's tyre factory was found in 1935 to produce rubber products. The Kormoran brand name first appeared in 1994, for a range of passenger car tyres, commercialized by the polish Stomil-Olsztyn company.
In 1997, a joint venture agreement was signed with one of the largest tyre manufacturer (Michelin Plc) to renew licence agreement and to provide commercial cooperation. The cooperation led to the foundation of a joint company and in 2007, a majority ownership.
Kormoran UHP- NEW
Kormoran released their all new Ultra High Performance Passenger car tyre
Easy to control, even at high speed
- Asymmetrical tread pattern design
- Wear performances: Optimized casing construction, tread pattern rigidity, new silica compound
- Rolling resistance and wet traction: New Silica compound
Kormoran Road Performance - NEW
Kormoran released their all new Road Performance Passenger car tyre with a
Advanced wear performances
- Optimized tread and casing construction
- Increased tread depth and improved rigidity of the tread blocks
Optimized fuel consumption
- New Silica compound based tread pattern
Easy to control at any speed
- Asymmetrical tread pattern design with rigid ribs
Strong performances on wet and dry road surfaces
- Wet performance:
Longitudinal and transversal grooves
- Dry performance:
Silica compound and stable shoulder blocks with grabbing edge