Welcome to our tyre booking info page below you will find a step by step guide on how to book your new tyres online at Jordans Autocare.
Step 1. Finding your tyre size?
- Your tyre size is located on the sidewall of your existing tyre - example 205 / 55 R16. Once you have these details your can search for you tyre here.
- If you can’t find your tyre size then try our find your tyre size by your vehicle number plate.
- If for any reason you have no joy in locating your size you can call our friendly team for assistance.
Step 2. Choosing your tyre!
- Choosing the right tyre can be a real pain, especially if you don’t know what you’re looking for.
- If your vehicle was fitted on Michelin tyres from the production line we would strongly recommend fitting back the OE fitment. Why? With OE fitment tyres they go through rigorous testing and designing to achieve the very best in fuel efficiency and performance for your vehicle.
Step3. Booking Details
- Enter your fitting address, Date and prefered time
- After completion you will receive a email with your booking request- if for any reason your details are incorrect please contact our team asap.
Step 1. Before We Arrive
- On the day of your fitting you will receive a call from our technician before 9am to confirm your 2 hour time slot.
- Our friendly technician will arrive within the time frame Given.
Step 2. Arrival
- If you have a locking wheel nut fitted please have this available for when we turn up- This can be either in the glove box or in with the spare wheel.If you can’t find it, give us a call before making a booking online.
Step 3. The Fitting
- We will replace only the tyres you tell us to replace and note down the tread depth of the remanding tyres.
Step 4. Completion
- Once your fitting is complete and you're happy with the work simply sign our paperwork and pay- Secure chip and pin machine on board our ready to take payment or you can pay by cash! the choice is yours
It's that Simple- Book Online Today